Saturday, October 19, 2013

7 Quick Takes

I thought 7 Quick Takes would be a good place to start. I enjoy blog themes, they help organize my brain. Just don't expect me to do them on the day they're supposed to be done. 7QT is a Friday thing, today is Saturday. I might do another one tomorrow, or in an hour.

1. I'm loving this Pinterest board from the Bloggess.

2. I may have watched one too many Glozell videos this morning.

3. This is a self portrait I took the other day, for a board I'm on. Of course pictures are cuter with little cuties in them, so I included my adorable 3yo. Notice I'm still in my pajamas and robe. It was almost noon. That's how I roll these days. I blame it on my 4-month-old who is yet to sleep more than 2 hours at a time. Yes, I will complain about that any and everywhere I can. But he's worth it, of course.

I look a LOT like my mom in this picture.
4. I'm wondering if I will manage to update this blog regularly or add 50 posts all at once in a sort of brain dump, and then not update again in months, or ever.

5. I really enjoyed this post from Mama Knows, Honeychild. I had a bumper sticker in my room as a kid that said "When Satan Reminds You of Your Past, Remind Him of His Future" and was surprised to learn from this post that it is more than just a kitschy phrase!

6. Chad and I watched Bridesmaids, finally, last night, and we thought it was great. We're big fans of Kristen Wiig and Maya Rudolph from our SNL-watching days.

7. I have been off of facebook for a little over a week for a fast I'm doing, and I realized quickly how mindlessly I post on facebook. I felt quite bad for my friends that have to see my incessant posting about whatever rambles into my brain. I wonder how many of them have me blocked? But I love them, and miss them- my friends who live in my computer. :)


7QT is hosted at Jen's blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment